Up to fourteen clients can be in the chamber at a time, however during COVID-19 we have limited seating to 6 clients. If you are having a custom session you might be in the chamber alone. No matter how many people are in the chamber, you can communicate to the team outside using the intercom, the video cameras or even through the windows to the team outside.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Oxygenation for breast cancer patients – reducing the risk of failure in breast reconstruction
- Irish Life Health and OxyGeneration
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation and COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resources
- Rationale, Study Design Considerations and Protocol Recommendations for treating COVID-19 patients with Hyperbaric Oxygen
Most Liked Posts
- Amazing Results for Gerry By OxyGeneration Staff on July 11, 2018 32
- Great news for OxyGeneration client By OxyGeneration Staff on September 9, 2018 24
- Irish Life Health and OxyGeneration By OxyGeneration Staff on July 17, 2021 19
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.