Yes of course, but it is a sealed chamber so will take approx 10 minutes to depressurise. Ideally all clients remain in the chamber for the 80 min duration of the session as ending a session prematurely affects everyone.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Oxygenation for breast cancer patients – reducing the risk of failure in breast reconstruction
- Irish Life Health and OxyGeneration
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation and COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resources
- Rationale, Study Design Considerations and Protocol Recommendations for treating COVID-19 patients with Hyperbaric Oxygen
Most Liked Posts
- Amazing Results for Gerry By OxyGeneration Staff on July 11, 2018 32
- Great news for OxyGeneration client By OxyGeneration Staff on September 9, 2018 24
- Irish Life Health and OxyGeneration By OxyGeneration Staff on July 17, 2021 19
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.