Cover is allowed for the following:
- arterial insufficiency – Tx to prevent amputation;
- compromised skin grafts and flaps;
- radiation necrosis, myoradionecrosis, osteoradionecrosis and other soft tissue radiation necrosis;
- chronic refractory osteomyelitis; and
- thermal burns including second- and third-degree burns.
Referrals must be from an Irish Life Health approved Hospital Consultant. Please check your policy details to confirm level of coverage.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.