Yes, certain conditions are covered by certain Irish private health insurance providers. We have listed below which conditions are covered by which providers. Please note, depending on your policy, you may need to be referred by a consultant for your treatment to be covered. Please have your policy details and referral with you when booking sessions.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Oxygenation for breast cancer patients – reducing the risk of failure in breast reconstruction
- Irish Life Health and OxyGeneration
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation and COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resources
- Rationale, Study Design Considerations and Protocol Recommendations for treating COVID-19 patients with Hyperbaric Oxygen
Most Liked Posts
- Amazing Results for Gerry By OxyGeneration Staff on July 11, 2018 32
- Great news for OxyGeneration client By OxyGeneration Staff on September 9, 2018 24
- Irish Life Health and OxyGeneration By OxyGeneration Staff on July 17, 2021 19
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.