OxyGeneration is pleased to announce their approval as a service provider for Irish Life Health. This means that Irish Life Health members will be able to claim on their health insurance policy for sessions of Hyperbaric Oxygenation for the conditions covered.
Cover is allowed for the following:
- arterial insufficiency – Tx to prevent amputation;
- compromised skin grafts and flaps;
- radiation necrosis, myoradionecrosis, osteoradionecrosis and other soft tissue radiation necrosis;
- chronic refractory osteomyelitis; and
- thermal burns including second- and third-degree burns.
Referrals must be from an Irish Life Health approved Hospital Consultant. Please check your policy details to confirm level of coverage.
OxyGeneration is looking forward to welcoming Irish Life Health members and to supporting them in their treatment.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.